A portion of every sale goes to The Long Paddle and Above Water (Registered Charity Number 1174593)
- Bamboo clothing is comfortable, breathable, moisture-wicking, fast drying and thermal regulating.
- Bamboo fabric is anti-static so it doesn’t cling.
- It is naturally antibacterial which is generally carried through to the end product, allowing it to resist the growth of bacteria that can cause odours, even after washing. The added benefit is that it then eliminates the need for anti-microbial chemical treatment, which can cause allergic reactions and is environmentally unfriendly.
- Another benefit due to the above is that the product will have to be washed less often, saving energy and making clothes last longer.
- Bamboo fabric makes you feel cooler in hot weather and warmer in cool weather
- Bamboo fibre is highly absorbent and faster drying than cotton. In warm weather Bamboo clothing can keep you drier, cooler and more comfortable than cotton.
- Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, which means it’s less likely to cause an allergic reactions in some people.
- Bamboo clothing accepts organic and natural dyes more readily with less use of dye than cotton. This means the colours are much more vivid.
- Bamboo clothing is machine washable in cool water. Environmentally unfriendly and unhealthy fabric softeners are not needed (we advise not to use them and wash at 30 degrees maximum).
- There is 30% Organic cotton used in this T-Shirt to increase its strength…….bet you thought I was going to say Bamboo again.
- If you want to learn more about the benefits of Bamboo click me for hyperlink
- Weight: 115gsm
- Raglan Sleeves
- 70% Bamboo Viscose
- 30% Organic Cotton
- Organic certified cotton (GOTS),
- Fair Wear Foundation certification standards
- PeTA-Vegan approved
Sizes: S, M, L, XL
To ensure your ShoreTees SUPwear lasts for as long as possible we recommend that:
Wash your garment inside out;
No more than a 30 degrees wash (also great for the environment);
Do not use fabric softener as this reduces the life of the print and your hoodie (and also better for the environment);
Do not tumble dry;
Do not iron (no need with bamboo);
Do not dry clean.
*All colours and sizes are for guidance only. The colour shown may not be a true representation of the actual colour of the garment fabric or print due to screen resolutions.