Guidelines for Hashtag Printing
- All Bespoke hashtag Vests are non refundable once they have been printed. These items are produced solely on order, so please ensure you are certain on the colour, size and hashtag you have chosen;
- We reserve the right to refund you if the # that you have requested is obscene or inappropriate, as this is still linked to the ShoreTees SUPwear brand, and we want it to continue to embody our ethos;
- We will not be able to print any hashtags that infringe on brand identities.
*Based on the above guidelines, If we are not able to print your requested hashtag we will contact you, and will process a refund as soon as we have communicated (via original payment method)
As with everything we do at ShoreTees, our entire range is built around recycled, ethical or sustainable products to support in protecting our environment
- Bamboo clothing is comfortable, breathable, moisture-wicking, fast drying and thermal regulating.
- Bamboo fabric is anti-static so it doesn’t cling.
- It is naturally antibacterial which is generally carried through to the end product, allowing it to resist the growth of bacteria that can cause odours, even after washing. The added benefit is that it then eliminates the need for anti-microbial chemical treatment, which can cause allergic reactions and is environmentally unfriendly.
- Another benefit due to the above is that the product will have to be washed less often, saving energy and making clothes last longer.
- Bamboo fabric makes you feel cooler in hot weather and warmer in cool weather
- Bamboo fibre is highly absorbent and faster drying than cotton. In warm weather Bamboo clothing can keep you drier, cooler and more comfortable than cotton.
- Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, which means it’s less likely to cause an allergic reactions in some people.
- Bamboo clothing accepts organic and natural dyes more readily with less use of dye than cotton. This means the colours are much more vivid.
- Bamboo clothing is machine washable in cool water. Environmentally unfriendly and unhealthy fabric softeners are not needed (we advise not to use them and wash at 30 degrees maximum).
- There is 30% Organic cotton used in this Vest to increase its strength…….bet you thought I was going to say Bamboo again but I didn’t…….Doh!
- If you want to learn more about the benefits of Bamboo click me for hyperlink
- Weight: 115gsm
- Racerback style
- 70% Bamboo Viscose
- 30% Organic Cotton
- It is Organic certified cotton (GOTS), Fair Wear Foundation certification standards and Vegan approved
- Vest Colour: Black
- Sizes: S, M, L